National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited job Circular 2017
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited job Circular 2017.
- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country and providing sincere & personalized banking services to its customers in a responsive and technology based environment. As an equal opportunity employer, the Bank invites application from smart, young, energetic, confident, self- motivated and hard working fresh graduates for immediate appointment as Assistant Officer (Law).
- Terms of Employment: Each selected candidate will have to agree with a service bond for 04 (four) years.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Division/Class – SSC/ HSC/ equivalent – Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree – Graduation/ Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree
- 1st Division/Class – 3.00 & above – In the scale of 4.00 – 3.00 & above – In the scale of 5.00
- 2nd Division/Class – 2.25 to below 3.00 – 2.81 to below 3.75
- Aspiring candidates having completed minimum LLB from any public university and UGC approved private university should meet the following educational requirements:
- Candidates should have minimum 01(one) First Division/Class or equivalent CGPA/GPA applying for the post of Assistant Officer (Law) in the entire academic background with no third Division/class.
- For GPA/CGPA, the Division/Class will be determined as under:
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Candidates who are enrolled as member of Bar Council will be given preference.
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office, MS Excel, Spread Sheet and Power Point Presentation.
- Age not over 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters) as on March 16, 2017.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year. A Consolidated monthly salary i.e Tk.23,500.00 will be paid to Assistant Officer (Law) during probation period. After satisfactory completion of the period of probation, successful candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Officer (Law) in Bank’s regular Pay Scale.
Bdjobs.com Online Job PostingJob Summary
Published on: Mar 6, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Age: At most 30 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: Mar 16, 2017Courses from Bdjobs TrainingRisk Based Capital Adequacy under Basel III – Focused on MCR calculations & ICAAP reporting
Classes/ Sessions: 2 Days
Course Duration: 10 – 11 March 2017
Class Schedule: Friday – SaturdayApply InstructionInterested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic certificates addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by March 16 , 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The Management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 16, 2017
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও