Rupali Insurance Company Limited job circular 2017
Business Development Manager
Rupali Insurance Company Limited
- We are looking for Business Development Managers in Rupali Insurance Company Limited, a leading General Insurance Company in the Country. It is a high paced managerial role in a publicly listed insurance organization.
- This role is critical to the projected growth and success of the business. You will be motivated to play a hands-on role leading a change agenda – driving the business forward and delivering business efficiency by building best marketing and corporate services functions; and developing appropriate systems, dashboards and reporting tools.
- An outstanding career opportunity is on offer for an ambitious, high energy marketing and business development individual motivated to drive this business through growth.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Long term vision
- Career driven
- Strong business referrals from at least 3 Large companies/ industries in Bangladesh
- Strong Computer and MS Office skills
- Masters/ Honors Degree Graduates
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- Applicants with general insurance experience will be preferred
- Reporting and quantitative analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- High Performers will be provided with Company Car/Motorcycle
- Attractive Salary Package with additional Performance Based Incentives
- Full training provided
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Apr 11, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 5 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: May 11, 2017
Pay online and get 10% discount
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 11, 2017
Rupali Insurance Company LimitedAddress : Ruali Insurance Company Ltd. Head Office, Rupali Bima Bhaban 7,Rajuk Avenue, Dhaka-1000Web : WWW.rupaliinsurance.comBusiness : We provide all types of Non-Life Insurance Risk coverages, particularly we have good propositions in respect to risk coverages required by commercial banks.