BRAC NGO BD NEW JOB CIRCULAR 2017
Brac Ngo Bd New Job Circular 2017
Job Title: Officer, Administration & Logistics.
- BRAC NGo has published job circular on April 19, 2017 For Post Of Officer, Administration & Logistics.
- BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organisations, dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowering the poor. BRAC Disaster Management and Climate Change (DMCC) programme works alongside the government, non-governmental organisations and communities across Bangladesh to build resilience, foster adaptability and respond holistically to the effects of climate change and natural disasters. The programme’s fundamental goals are to enhance BRAC’s institutional capacity to respond to natural disasters, build competency at the community level on disaster preparedness, and increase coping abilities. DMCC achieves its goals by conducting predictive research, information transfer and education in relation to climate change and natural disasters.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITY :
- Prepare papers on staff requisition, staff recruitment, staff transfer proposal, loan application, staff separation and send it to Human Resource Division
- Disseminate official documents such as circulars, meeting minutes along with Human Resource related information and preserve all of those documents
- Ensure logistic support and procurement of all necessary programme needs like stationeries, Non Food Items (NFIs), communication and printing materials
- Maintain strong liaison & coordination within BRAC other programmes specially Human Resource Division, Transport, Procurement and Administration department
- Provide support to arrange/ organise events, meetings and field visits of Director
- Ensure administrative support to the Director such as communication, appointment, travelling, transportation, visa processing etc.
- Coordination amongst Programme Head, Programme Manager, Senior Managers, and Project Managers on programme and management related issues
- Preserve different documents and information materials of the programme and assist with publication of Disaster Management and Climate Change Programme
- Assist to prepare budgets, FD6 and primary reply of audit observation
- Provide administrative and logistical support for emergency response and project implementation by staying in the field
- Full time
- Masters in Social Science/ Disaster Management/ Business Administration or any other related subject from any recognised university with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations.
- No 3rd division/ class or below CGPA is acceptable
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Administrative
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Development Agency, NGO
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Age Below or equal to 35 year(s)
- Have knowledge on disaster management and the ability to understand new terminology and concepts easily
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and to develop networks and collaborations
- Strong analytical ability and able to perform assigned tasks independently
- Have a sense of responsibility and adaptability
- Skills in Time Management, Multitasking, Report Writing and taking Meeting notes
- Very good command on Microsoft Office Packages and Internet browsing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Bengali and English
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply by bdjobs.com
- You may also apply throughhttp://careers.brac.net/Presentation/ViewJobDetailsNW.aspx?type=2017041901
- Send your updated resume to [email protected] by mentioning the name of the position
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2017
job source: bdjobs.com.
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও