ASA NGO Latest Job Circular
ASA NGO Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is 26 November 2016 . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. ASA NGO is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
ASA NGO Has A Huge Number Of Members and playing their role with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, It has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional Activities. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic business team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Company Name : ASA NGO
Resignation . : Please See The Image File For Details
Job Type : Full Time
Age : Please See The Image File For Details
Deputy Director (Tax Service)
- ASA (ATS) is looking for an experienced tax manager in the rank of Deputy Director to lead and manage an international tax practice group for an international micro-finance holding company. The Tax Director shall deliver high quality tax services and shall supervise and oversee the implementation of tax policies and procedures in different countries in Africa & Asia. As part hereof advise on and implement a tax compliance framework for the entire group. You will need to provide direct and indirect tax related serve aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations of different countries within time frame
- Supervise and oversee tax compliance for an international micro-finance group of companies and as part hereof build compliance framework
- Build direct relationships with tax consultant of all entities to obtain advice on specific tax issues as and when they arise
- Interact with CEO / CFO of different entries to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise over tax matters, including implementation of transfer pricing policies
- Provide innovative tax planning in all areas (income, VAT, WHT, etcetera) and review periodical income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks through filing appeal cases and explanation to the tax authorities.
- Manage and supervise tax provisioning
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices as per tax rule of the country.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits of entities at different countries
- Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis and handle all information data required
- Regular reporting to senior management and the board on tax matters of the group
- Qualified Chartered Accountant having present job exposure with the income tax, VAT, GRT, WHT etcetera related service.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Micro-Credit, Multinational Companies, NGO, Credit Rating Agency, Group of Companies, Leasing
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a tax manager of a multinational company. Excellent knowledge of tax accounting as per IFRS, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Experience in international tax structuring.
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Ability to manage exceptional tax complexity in international setting and build relationship with the tax authority in multiple jurisdictions
- Strong leadership, communication and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Negotiable in commensurate with competitive market.
- The job will be placed on permanent position with other facilities after successful completion of six month probationary.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 11, 2017