National Credit And Commerce Bank Job Circular
Bank Asia LTD. Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In according to This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is April 8 2017 . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. Bank Asia LTD. is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country doing business for Many years, its goal to provide
It has a huge number of customer accounts and playing their role with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, It has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional banking solutions. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic business team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Company Name : Bank Asia LTD.
Resignation . : Please See The Image File For Details
Job Type : Full Time
Age : Please See The Image File For Details
Published Date : 10 july 2017
Head of Human Resources Division
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country, and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its cliental in a responsive and technology based environment. The Bank invites applications from the highly competent and eligible candidates for immediate appointment in the position of Head of Human Resources Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; resolving problems; implementing changes.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the CEO.
- MBA/ Masters in any discipline and professional degrees in the related areas will be considered as added qualifications.
- At least 20 year(s)
- Age not exceeding 55 years as on April 27, 2017
- At least 20 (twenty) years of experience in any Bank wherein at least 05 (five) years experience as Head of Human Resources Division in any Bank.
- Candidates having Branch banking experience and managerial experience both at Branch & Head Office Bank will be given preference.
- Attractive pay & compensation package and befitting designation will be offered to the deserving candidates based on the experiences and competency.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic certificates addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by April 27, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
The Management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.
Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 27, 2017