British Council Job Circular 2019 – www.britishcouncil.org
British Council Bangladesh published New job vacancy Notice at www.britishcouncil.org.bd. British Council job circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Graduate Completed student can apply this US British Council bd Vacancy Notice 2019. You have to complete your British Council Bangladesh online application before the job deadline we mention below this post.The British Council noticed new job circular at The British Council . The British Council Job circular Offer 06 Vacancy in Bangladesh. The Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com . Read below this short Information about The British Council job circular and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before May 20, 2019.
Table of Contents
British Council Job Circular 2019 – britishcouncil.org.bd
British Council Bangladesh Job Notice, British Council BD updates Scholarships, ielts etc published by www.britishcouncil.org.bd . When British Council Bangladesh official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check that updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Govt jobs & International Jobs Vacancy notice and apply information available here. Let`s Check below British Council BD Job Information in May 2019.Most of the job seeker find The British Council job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Published on: May 08, 2019
Job Post Name: ICT Coordinator,Project Manager Arts,Account Relationship Officer
Vacancy: Mention below
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 46809 (Monthly)
Educational Requirements : Graduate, however Graduate of Computer Science/Computer Engineering will get preference.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2019
How To Apply The British Council Job in Bangladesh :
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the British Council Bangladesh to be considered.British Council invites applications for the position of Young Learner Teacher Assistant.
- • Provides input into market intelligence activities, innovation and business development.
- • Performs pre-agreed secondary market researched or gathers pre-agreed market intelligence.
- • Looks at opportunities for retain accounts and / or cross-sell other exams services.
- • Flags and addresses performance issues in delivery and proactively seeks solutions.
- • Builds and develops networks around existing clients.
- • Works with Account Relationships Manager to resolve and manage (internal or external) complaints and requirements for support.
- • Leads on delivery of Exams promotional events and delivers product presentations to appropriate audiences within the B2B segment.
- • Monitors dashboard on B2B service level – reports from Schools and IELTS registrations systems.
- • Provides support for the wider Exams team when capacity is an issue at peak times.
- • Graduation in any subject
- • At least 2 years’ experience in B2B customer service environment
- • Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- • Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children .
- • Monthly salary BDT 46,809 (Consolidated)
- • Transport allowance of BDT 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- • Professional development opportunities
- • Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children)
- • Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
The British Council
Business : The British Council is the UK`s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
Hope you read The British Council job circular News on my website at www.ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about The British Council Job circular in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.