ASA jobs Circular 2019 – www.asa.org.bd
ASA jobs Circular noticed new job circular at www.asa.org.bd. ASA Job circular 2019 offer some new some in Barisal, Khulna & Rajshahi. ASA Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience, Age Limit update by www.ejobscircular.com. Read below this short Information about asa jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before Nov 12, 2019.
ASA Jobs Circular 2019 – www.asa.org.bd
Most of the job seeker find asa ngo job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Dhaka keep reading below this short information.
Organization Name : ASA
Total Vacancies : 1
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Post Name : Field Officer (Primary Education)
Job Type : Full Time
Official Website :www.asa.org.bd
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Science/IT relevant degree from any reputed university
Salary : Tk. 90,000 (Monthly)
Experience : N/A
Job Location : Check circular image
Application Deadline: Nov 12, 2019
For more information see below this original circular
- Sound knowledge on OOP methodology including SOLID principles.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Must have good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .NET, C#.
- Knowledge on Entity Framework or other ORM.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Agile software development methodology, Scrum, and UML.
- Knowledge on Redis service and Web API is a plus.
- Must have good command over Android app life cycle and its components.
- Expert in Java, kotlin, Android Studio is a plus.
- Experience with JSON and XML schemas
- Experience writing communications interfaces, such as RESTful HTTP and/or CoAP.
- Requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancement and modification request forwarded by different stakeholders.
- Plan for regular maintenance activity of the assigned system. This include Database health checking, optimizing different design aspects (Architectural as well as Database), and optimizing the database query as needed.
- Mentoring Asst. Software Engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Science/IT relevant degree from any reputed university.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3-4 years post-graduate working experience in any large software development organization. This means working experience before completing bachelor degree is not acceptable.
- Experience can be reduced for BUET and DU graduates and Master’s degree holders from any reputed North American University.
- Must have working experience in financial institution, Taxation, Human Resource management related systems.
- Experience in working in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Tk. 90000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary up to 90,000/- BDT ( will be selected based on experience). Consolidated salary will pay during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival allowance, Yearly Increment & Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com within 15/10/2019. Photostat copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents are not necessary to attach with the application but the original copies must be submitted at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
If You want to apply asa Company job circular through online you have to visit there official website. For Next Updates about asa Jobs circular Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও