Caritas Bangladesh published a Job Circular.
Recently Caritas Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Caritas Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Caritas Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Caritas Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 19 Feb, 2020
Application Deadline: Feb 22, 2020
- Develop questionnaire, arrange field-testing before data collection and devise other materials needed to extract data pertaining to the activities.
- Take lead in providing support to Upazila for collecting the required data and put mechanism in place for data validation.
- Prepare and implement monitoring tool for the project.
- Undertake field visit at project area as per demand of the project and make individual plan for collecting data for project monitoring purpose.
- Conduct baseline survey, Midline and End line surveys on family profile along with PDM, feedback mechanism of the project working/ implementing areas.
- Regularly update community-based database.
- Measure project achievement as per log frame.
- Develop a MIS system for the project and prepare monitoring report.
- Monitor progress and performance of the project activities;
- Responsible for preparing monitoring report of Project as and when needed.
- Provide all the necessary information – analysed data, success stories and learning to support Manager MEAL in preparing quarterly reports.
Educational Qualification: Masters or Bachelor degree in Statistics/ Economics/Social Science preferred.
Employment Status: Contractual
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent data management (collection, entry, analysis and visualization) skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, or similar platforms. Familiarity with analysis software such as Kobo, Comm Care, SPSS, STATA, etc. is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to detect and report inconsistencies.
- Knowledge on local language will be given preference.
- Good command both in English & Bangla.
- Computer skill on MS-Office.
- Good report-writing and presentation skills.
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 45 years
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Salary: Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered, and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Address : Manha Bhaban, 0252-01, Bador Mokam, Thana Road, Cox’s Bazar
Web : www.caritasbd.org
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও