Senior System Engineer
- Responsible for managing Servers, Storage (SAN & NAS) system at Data Center.
- Responsible for administering Active directory service, mail service, DNS, Website and proxy services.
- Manages system design/architecture/performance and monitors system stability and activity, making recommendations for additional resources and equipment.
- Oversees system security, troubleshoots and fixes failures, schedules and executes backups and prepares system restoration/disaster recovery plans.
- Manage system update, system upgrade and user requests effectively and minimize the risk of system changes by having detail assessment and implementation plan.
- Solve and manage other business related applications problem.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system.
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the System.
- Ensure compliance with all organizational standards/policies/guidelines/ procedures, laws and regulations for security and audit requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance, protection & development of company’s IT systems such as Access Control, Surveillance systems, etc. and performs routine monitoring of all the installed systems.
- Provide technical supports (Computer Hardware, Printer, Network and Software) to the end users of different systems.
- Coordinate with the vendors/providers for their prompt supports.
- Regular monitoring of the performance of all the systems.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Working Experience in Microfinance/Bank/NBFI domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
- Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled
Published on: 21 Sep 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 7 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2020
Online Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
21 Sep 2020
ASAAddress : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207Web : www.asa.org.bdBusiness : Microfinance, Poverty Alleviation