Customer Service Executive (CSE) For Deploying Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
Multidrive Services Limited
- Answer phone calls and handles customer inquiries related to Bank Products.
- Answer calls and handles customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources and answer to customer queries
- Manage and resolve customer complaints & requests
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into the system, update existing customer information
- Process requests, forms and customer appeals
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete after call works
- Work at office
- Minimum 4 Years of Graduation/ Masters from a reputed university or equivalent degree with Two (02) 1st Division/Class and NO 3rd division/class in any public examination.
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Preference will be given those have experience.
- Not over 30 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers concerns
- Must be able to learn quickly to acquire the product & process knowledge related to service
- Must also have good knowledge of computer operations and communications to use call center systems efficiently
- Willing to work at the times required by call center management
- Willing to work and on 24 X 7 roster basis, including weekends and public holidays.
- BDT 20,000 (Monthly).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus
Published on: 3 Oct 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 23 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2020
Classes/ Sessions: 3 Hours
Course Duration: 30 – 30 July 2020
Class Schedule: Thursday
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 25 Oct 2020