The world bank job vacancy – worldbank.org
The world bank job vacancy available at worldbank.org/careers. If you want to build you career with world bank from Bangladesh then this Bank job news is only for you Never thought that you got this job easily . Don’t worry just check their job requirements & Educational Qualification and try to apply before job deadline.
The World Bank job Circular 2020
When you try to apply World bank online make sure you find your job title with your location. There are huge job circular listed on that notice board. You just need to find World Bank Dhaka jobs.
- Bank Name: The World Bank
- Post Name: Social Protection Specialist
- Job Type » international jobs
- Published on: 07 October 2020
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Website address: http://www.worldbank.org
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Application Deadline: Not mention. You can check linkedin official website
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the staff member will be to advance the World Bank’s social protection and jobs policy dialogue in Bangladesh, support ongoing operations and technical assistance, and support collaboration with other WB practices to identify and exploit synergies. The specific responsibilities are as follows: Go to this link for Full circular.
- Support the team by conducting analytical activities and providing technical assistance on issues related to social assistance, jobs and migration, and human development more generally.
- Carry out technical assessments (country briefs, analytical pieces, technical reports, manuals, and methodological notes on ongoing and pipeline Bank projects and ASA).
- Provide technical feedback on relevant Terms of Reference, studies and other materials.
- Organize and contribute to policy dialogue and dissemination activities.
- Support the day-to-day operational needs of projects.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs.
- Participate and organize missions to provide technical inputs and guidance to counterparts.
- Work closely with financial management/procurement team to support implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to counterparts, identification of TA needs, and organization of workshops and meetings.
- Supervise local consultants hired to produce analytical pieces in support to the program.
- Support technical dialogue with development partners.
- Provide cross-support to other teams in South Asia.
- Undertake other tasks related to social protection and jobs activities in Bangladesh, as relevant.
This position requires an individual with maturity, judgment and diplomatic skills, and the ability to work well with teams within the Bank, donor partners, and with senior government officials and also to work independently. Key requirements for this position are:
- Master’s degree in relevant field discipline (e.g. economics, social sciences, public policy or related field);
- At least five years of relevant work experience; previous experience with government or development partner projects (with specific experience in social protection) a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in policy dialogue on social protection and jobs issues;
- Experience in implementing program evaluations, including study design, preparation of survey instruments, conducting key informant interviews and focus group discussions, and statistical analysis;
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of development, political, social and cultural issues in Bangladesh;
- Good understanding of implementation issues around social protection and jobs programs in Bangladesh, including overall government structure, decision making bodies and bureaucracy;
- Demonstrated operational skills from implementing programs;
- Experience working with clients to build capacity and engage in dialogue on social protection and service delivery;
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work in a team and intercultural environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, meet changing priorities and deliver high-quality analysis and work on-time;
- Ability to share and convey complex technical issues in accessible format;
- Familiarity with social protection data and information derived from both administrative sources and household surveys;
- Strong analytical and writing skills;
- Willing to travel to remote areas in Bangladesh and field experience.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
You are most welcome for your new international Jobs from Bangladesh. Who won’t get high quality foreign bank job like this ? Must apply if you qualified and let me know on Facebook. Thanks for stay with us to check daily Updated jobs news.