Brac Job Circular 2020 (ব্র্যাক এ নিয়োগ ) – brac.net
Brac NGO Jobs circular is now dependable career for Bangladeshi job seeker. All Jobs Circular of Brac are available at www.brac.net. Brac Job Circular Apply process and Job Notice are shown below this post. Today www.eprothom-alo.com published new job in there website. You can also get updates about Brac Job Circular in My website. See below the more information. Check and Download Brac New NGO Jobs circular in October 2020 in ejobscircular.com. In this Job circular you have to apply before job deadline.
Brac Job Circular 2020
NGO Jobs Circular is also more valuable jobs then Part time jobs in Bangladesh. Many Student are searching for get local NGO Jobs Vacancy post and want to apply there. Today I am going to show you Brac NGO New Circular which are high salary and Others Benefits available . Brac Career build up is better then jobless People. Before apply www brac net jobs Circular read below this short information.
Post Name: Deputy Manager, MIS & Documentation; Migration Programme (Contractual)
Job Published date: October 14, 2020
Source : brac official website
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience Requirements: Check circular below
Location: Brac Head Office
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Deadline: 21/Oct/2020
Age Preferred: As per circular
Official Website: www.brac.net
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও
Educational Requirements: Masters in any discipline from any recognised university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
- Generate MIS and other reports for the programme.
- Assist to develop monitoring tools and formats, collect periodical data from field and prepare M&E reports.
- Assist to provide technical guidance to the project staff and partner organisation to ensure M&E related activities of the projects/ programme including development of indicators.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the field areas to oversee progress of project and partner’s activities, provide feedback from bottom to senior management level.
- Document best practices and success stories, prepare documentation for potential programme users and submit timely.
- Develop and manage database for the programme.
- Support in administrative issues and maintain stock register.
- Submit requisition to procurement department and act as a focal person to deal with procurement issues.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Minimum 02 years’ of work experience in the relevant field including 01 year experience in development sector. Candidates having previous experience of operating data analysis software and developing different monitoring tools will be given preference.
- Knowledge on MIS, reporting, monitoring & evaluation
- Good administrative and implementation skills
- Competencies on data base management and application of different data analysis software
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to work in multi-culture environment
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
আবারো নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি >> ASA NGO Jobs
Courtesy: To all authorities from where documents are collected
Or you may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in subject line
N.B: Generally we try to update any news. For any Change, reform and republished of any news we are not responsible.
For apply Brac Job Circular Please read this bd circular again. For More updates about Brac NGO Job Circular visit there official website at careers.brac.net. You can also get all information about this job result and News at www.ejobscircular.com Thanks for stay visit our website.