NRB Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 – www.nrbbankbd.com
NRB Bank Limited one of the 4th generation commercial banks in the country aims to be the preferred provider of targeted financial services as a conduit for investment to and from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi communities both domestically and internationally, to accelerate the industrialization of Bangladesh.
Published on: November 26, 2020
Vacancy: Head of Credit Administration Department
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 15 year(s)- Credit Administration
Age: Age at most 50 years
Educational Qualification: Masters degree in any discipline
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- NRB Bank Limited one of the 4th generation commercial banks in the country aims to be the preferred provider of targeted financial services as a conduit for investment to and from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi communities both domestically and internationally, to accelerate the industrialization of Bangladesh.
- Ensure strict compliance with internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirement and that all internal and external audit recommendations are implemented.
- Design, review and implement credit administration structure and procedures within the bank.
- Development of standard loan documents and to ensure its legal effectiveness and enforceability.
- Complete all loan documentation and securities requirements prior to disbursement of loans as per approval terms & conditions.
- Supervision and timely follow up with the Business Division regarding documentation, securities and any exception raised by Internal Audit.
- Supervise that the credit sanctions are as per the discretionary powers allocated to various credit committees.
- Safe keeping of security documents.
- Collateral valuation, collateral monitoring and collateral reconciliation with original documents.
- Establish monitoring process that provides an early indication of the deteriorating financial health of a customer.
- Monitor past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc. and report to Senior Management.
- Ensuring adequacy of insurance coverage on securities held as per approval terms for risk mitigation.
- Maintain strong liaison with Bank’s Legal Advisor/enlisted Lawyers and get the job done through related to any legal matters regarding documentation and mortgage issues of the Bank at the earliest.
- Handling all issues related to internal /external/BB Audit regarding credit administration.
- Any other task as & when assigned by competent authority.
- Minimum 15 years banking experience out of which 5 years in CAD in any Commercial Bank.
- Sound knowledge and compliance regarding different types of Circular of Bangladesh Bank and other Regulatory bodies and compliance of the circulars/ instructions accordingly.
- Good presentation skills and; possesses fair knowledge of Core Risk Management guidelines
- Must have leadership capability to manage and motivate staff.
- Computer Knowledge is a must.
Hope You Read carefully about NRB Bank Limited jobs Vacancy on my website. NRB Bank Jobs circular, Admit Card, Job Exam result also available on my website. For next updates about this Bank Jobs circular Stay visit us.