NGO Job Circular 2020
NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
Mother Upland NGO Job Circular 2020,Mother Upland NGO Job Circular,Bd Mother Upland NGO Circular 2020,Bangladesh Mother Upland NGO Job Circular 2017,Bangladesh Mother Upland NGO job circular 2017,job circular Mother Upland NGO,bd Mother Upland NGO circular, govt. job circular 2017,Railway Job Circular 2017,bd Railway Job,www.Railway ,www.Railway job circular,bd Railway,www.bd Bangladesh Railway job circular,bd gov job,www.railway.gov.bd,Govt.bd PDO Job Circular 2017,www.gov.bd job,www. NGO Job Circular 2020
NGO Job Circular 2018. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people. So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people. So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational conglomerate enlisted in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.2 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. Among other services, AMSL also develops, implements, and maintains all software necessary for entities of ASAI in different countries. AMSL IT team is comprised of 30+ professionals divided into Programming, Quality Assurance, Implementation Management, and Infrastructure Management teams. Lead Software Engineer will be leading a large software development team and responsible to ensure quality development of the necessary software to be used in the group and 13 operating countries.
- Published Date : 01 December, 2020
- Organization : ASA NGO
- Official website : www.asa.org.bd.
- Post Name :Company Secretary (Joint Director/ Deputy Director Grade).
- Qualification : MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Number of job post :See Job Circular Image
- Age : 45 Years
- Jobs type : NGO jobs
- Salary : 30,000/-
- Gender : Both
- Apply Process : Online
- Location : Any Where In Bangladesh
- Apply Last Date : 15 December 2020
For more information see below this original circular.We sure that you will find the better information provided below.
ASA NGO Job Circular 2020
- Arrange required regulatory and Corporate Affairs documents in respect to regulatory and internal compliance for ASAI Group PLC/ CMI Group and its subsidiaries;
- Arrange necessary meeting, prepare minutes, Board resolutions, submitting documents to the regulators, and corporate Annual Returns for ASAI Group PLC and CMI Group and its subsidiaries.
- Arrange and execute required incorporation related documents for registering company in a new country/locations and as well as arranges corporate documents for obtaining Business License & permits as well as opening bank accounts;
- Register ASAI Logo and Trademark with the local registered authorities for the newly established company under ASAI Group PLC.
- Review, advise and execute Regulatory & Corporate documents of entities related to AGM,EGM, Board Meetings, Committee Meetings or any other local compliance report/documents;
- Arranges and submit Corporate & regulatory documents from all entities to ASAI Group PLC, external Auditor before commencing physical audit by the auditors [Lawyers Letter,Compliance Certificates, Meeting Minutes, Tax position Memorandum and Regulatory Memos];
- Arranges and Execute documents for appointing new directors, removing existing directors in the entities, and execute winding up documents for entities when required as per decision of the management;
- Safe keep of regulatory & corporate affairs documents, entities register of members & directors;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time
- MBA/ Master’s in Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Law/ Business Studies.
- Preferred Professional Certification: : Chartered Secretary (FCS) from ICSB
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Investment/Merchant Banking, Multinational Companies, Overseas Companies, Venture Capital Firm
- Age at most 45 years
- A minimum 7 years of experience out of which 4 years in the similar position preferably in a listed financial institution.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- A good team player with excellent people management skills
- Tech savvy and attention to detail
Job Location Dhaka
- Up to 30,000/- (Per month) during probation period, salary will be fix based on experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishkahi allowance, Life & health coverage, & yearly health-check
Jobs Source: online
Check ASA NGO Recent All job Circular Posted On BD jobs here
Name of Organization: BRAC NGO
Job Published Date: 30 november 2020
Post Position: bellow
Job Types: NGO Jobs
Age Limit: N/A
Total Number of Vacancies: NA
Experience Requirements: 02 years
Salary Range: N/A
Educational Requirements: Honours/ Masters
Application Deadline: 07 December 2020
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Information: BRAC, Address: BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka: 1212
Brac Job Circular 2020
- Manage and coordinate procurement as per guidelines and procedures of BRAC and of other donor agencies.
- Ensure standard existing procurement practice to generate economies of scale and better value of money.
- Guide and supervise Officer, Procurement so as to accomplish goals and objectives of Procurement Departments.
- Involve in procuring goods and services through direct, quotation, or tender process and also framework agreement with vendors as required.
- Ensure and manage proper enlistment of the vendors/ suppliers.
- Assist Senior Manager, Procurement to develop and implement BRAC wide purchasing strategy.
- Ensure to evaluate cost and quality of goods and services.
- Assist Senior Manager, Procurement to lead the team for taking challenges of procurement in humanitarian and emergency situation.
- Ensure maximum satisfaction of the stakeholders by providing right products at the right time at the right place at right cost.
- Ensure cost savings together with a range of additional benefits including improved supplier performance, improved quality of service and total cost of performance along with risk management.
- Monitor and evaluate market trend and SWOT status for supplying good quality products through competitive bidding.