ইন্টারন্যাশনাল কমিটি অফ রেড ক্রসের নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
ইন্টারন্যাশনাল কমিটি অফ রেড ক্রসের নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
International Committee of the Red Cross
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), established in 1863, works worldwide to provide humanitarian help for people affected by conflict & armed violence and to promote the laws that protect victims of conflict. As an independent and neutral organization, its mandate stems essentially from the Geneva Conventions of 1949. Based in Geneva, Switzerland, it employs around 18,000 people in 80 countries; it is financed mainly by voluntary donations from governments, national Red Cross and Red Crescent societies. The ICRC in Cox’s Bazar Office is now looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated person for the following position:
|Position||:||HR Assistant 1|
|Starting date||:||As soon as possible|
|Contract Type||:||Open Ended Contract|
Under the close supervision of the HR Officer, the HR Assistant 1 is responsible for providing support and contribute on HR projects and HR services delivery in accordance with ICRC principles and values, ICRC and delegation policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.).
- Ensures that information on HR issues under their responsibility is shared with the rest of the delegation or sub-delegation.
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date, particularly regarding salary.
- Carries out procedures related to local HR practice, taxes and social security.
- Initiating personal files in accordance with ICRC standards
- Follow up issuing of ICRC ID cards for the new employees
- Responsible for updating the monthly social security personal information list to be submitted to HR Responsible
- Manages absences with the help of management tools, updates and informs the leave balances to the concerned
- Follow up the probation period of the new employees
- Attribute the leave request & Daily Labour request by using STM.
- Prepare NOC, salary certificate, working certificate based on request
HRIS and HRSpace
- Focal person for the management of Strategic and HRSpace
- Updates of HRIS application with personal and professional information;
- Applies and respects administrative guideline related to the management of medical bills and health coverage management;
- Ensure signatures of staff regulations and annexes (e.g. rules of conduct, etc.) by all staff members;
Reporting & Documentation
- Prepare various HR Report and maintain the TeamSpace/digital Archive
- Drawing up work contracts / assignments (which includes – personal data, contractual data, staff regulation, declaration forms, security regulation, application form, code of conducts and ID) for new hired staff
- Participates in the preparation of the staff tax and social security forms
- Responsible for copy the originals HR documents and filling them to the employee’s files and send the original to Dhaka delegation in coordination with HR Officer 1.
- Provide the administration with timely and accurate payroll information for monthly payment of salary
- Makes sure that individual personnel files (electronic and paper) comply with standard structuring and that they are regularly updated and checked;
- Archives HR documents/payroll information in accordance to local legal obligations and institutional guidelines.
- Graduation in Human Resources Management/Bachelor of Business Administration
- PGDHRM will get preference
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 Years of Experience in a similar position
- Exposure in managing recruitment & training process
- Experience in INGO, Development organizations will get preference
- Good communication and organizational skills, team spirit and capacity to work with little supervision
- Capacity of treating information confidentially
Personal qualities for the position:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and team working skills; sense of responsibility; strong organizational skills; perseverance; rigor.
- Ability to remain flexible, and to maintain good spirits in challenging and stressful situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Empathy and compassion with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles.
What we offer
- An open-ended contract with attractive compensation and social benefits
- 13th month Salary
- Medical Insurance and Accidental Coverage
- In-house and/or external training
- The opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in an international setting of humanitarian endeavour
Application Deadline: 16 December 2020
- Female and minority are highly encouraged to apply
- Eligible applicants from Chattogram and Cox’s Bazar will get preference
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All interesting profiles will be kept in a recruitment pipelines for future needs (in Cox’s Bazar or in Dhaka)