Finance Manager – Treasury and Audit Support
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও
(Based at Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka)
We believe in the power and potential of every child. This is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. Its girls who are most affected. Plan International’s new Global Strategy aims to transform the lives of 100 million girls by implementing an integrated programme and influence approach. We are dedicated and responsible to act on our core values and advance our organisational purpose- Advancing Children’s Rights and Equality for Girls demonstrate our commitments to stand for what is right.
Our people play multi-faceted roles and this is why we encourage to learn, grow and advance in a culture that values individual’s unique strengths and lay particular emphasis on developing, mentoring and training. We take pride in fostering an inclusive environment for our people with positive mind-set through continuous learning process. We recognise and value the diversity of our people, their different backgrounds and ways of thinking.
Plan International Bangladesh is looking for a Finance Manager (Budget, Reporting and Partnership Management) to lead the overall budget, financial report covering both sponsorship and grants programmes and projects and Partner support. The post holder monitors and analyses financial expenditure of programmes/projects of Plan International Bangladesh and assists the Head of Finance and CMTs on financial planning and decision making.
- Providing all kinds of treasury and financial support as well as check balance of all kinds of disbursement and receipts of country in compliance with Operation Manual and donor requirements.
- Assist procurement department through performing as a member of purchase committee
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly and year end) financial report from Regional Hub and Global Hub
- Ensure proper follow up on implementation of actions from monitoring report and compliance report for Plan.
- Oversee all kinds of audit (statutory and donor) for the organization; coordinated and facilitated by member of his/her team and follow-up on the agreed actions
- Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility.
- What we’re looking forWe are looking for a dynamic team member who is competent in demonstrating the ability to work and manage complex financial systems and gathering relevant managerial experience and exposure in budgeting, financial performance monitoring of development project. Demonstrated ability to work and manage effective financial planning-budgeting-resource allocation skills given the financial guidelines of Plan. Ability to provide guidance on internal control systems; knowledge on audit procedures; practical experience to communicate with NGOAB and other statutory bodies for development organization. Effectively analyzes information and provides effective and quality assured solutions
Extensive experience in financial management comprising both restricted and un-restricted funding mechanism involving complex donors and corporate regulations. Knowledge and working experiences on donor compliance on costing like AusAid, DFATD, SIDA, UN, DFID, EC, USAID etc. are essential requirement for this position. A master’s degree holder in accounting/finance/management with CA CC. with 5 years’ experience in relevant technical field in INGOs with 02 years managerial experience preferred.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International envisages a world in which all children and young people realise their full potential, a vision now shared by the 193 Heads of State and Government who adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in September 2015.
How to apply:
To find out more details and apply visit: Finance Manager – Treasury and Audit Support and should apply online by 02 January 2021. Plan International Bangladesh is committed to ending gender inequality, and achieving a gender balanced workforce. Females and disadvantageous groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we will be shortlisting on an ongoing basis so would encourage early applications
We promote competitive salary, female friendly workplace, outstanding co-workers (who are respectful, professional, unbiased and easy to work with); equal opportunity that mean equal access to promotion, leadership role or incentive programme.
Salary Package: BDT. 129040 to 161000 (monthly, Cost to the company, based on experience) along with other benefits i.e., hospitalization benefit for spouse and children, contributory provident fund, gratuity, leave, group insurance and yearly medical check-up for employee.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. References will be taken and background and Anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Safeguarding policy of Children and Young People.
As an independent development and humanitarian organization, We strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We are an equal opportunities employer.