Grameen Bank Job Circular 2021
Grameen Bank Job Circular 2021
- To promote sales and Marketing of Agriculture product (Mung bean / Crush mung dal, Rice, Sesame etc.)
- Develop sales plan and strategy to increase market share and achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly sales target.
- Identify new sales leads from all over Bangladesh.
- Branding work.
- Maintain a fruitful business relationship with existing customers & stakeholder.
- Frequent nationwide market visits, relationship building and negotiation to establish brand value and ensure long term profitable growth of the business
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Business forecast and Sales presentation.
- Must have to fulfill monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Comply with sales policy and mechanism of the company of ensuring Business Professionalism & Integrity.
- To take all measures to create potential market as well as new sales opportunities.
- Maintain stock register.
- Monitor product standards and implement of quality control factors.
- Ensure proper documentation as per company rules and maintenance of departmental files.
- Act as liaison between the organization and the customers.
- Having good knowledge of transportation management.
- Daily reporting.
- Payment management through financial institutions.
- Any other jobs assigned by Management
- Grameen Job Circular is a very attractive job in Bangladesh. Grameen job apply system & Grameen Job Apply link Found my website. Grameen latest job circular published the Bangladesh Grameen new job is now published. Grameen Bank Job Circular 2021. Circular Download Link & Apply Link
- BBA & MBA in Marketing
- Educational qualification may be considered for the real experienced candidates.
Experience Requirements: At least 8 year (s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Minimum 8-years’ experience in Marketing of Agriculture product.
- Experience in sales of mung beans, dal, rice and sesame will be preferable.
- Must have knowledge in Computer & internet browsing.
- Good knowledge about Microsoft office.
- Good writing & speaking skill in English and Bengali
- Capable to drive motorcycle and having motorcycle driving license must.
Job Location: Ishwardi, Pabna
Salary Range: TK.41,000/=
- Provident Fund Facility
- Weekly Holiday- 2 days (Friday, Saturday)
- Holiday working Allowance (If you work in holiday)
- Monthly Mobile & Internet Bill Allowance.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others facility as per company policy
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidate is requested to send CV within 16th January 2021. Apply online or send CV by mail (Address- Grameen Euglena, Level-10, Grameen Bank Complex, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216) within 16th January 2021 under the subject “Application for The Post of Deputy Manager – Sales & Marketing”
Grameen Bank (Grameen Euglena)
Address : Grameen Bank Complex (9th Floor), Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216
Grameen is the most important department and dependable service team in Bangladesh. Grameen is an international development organisation based in Bangladesh, is the largest non-governmental development organisation in the world are looking for a group of bright, talented